DCML digest, Vol 1 #905

Oyvind J. Karstad oyvind at karstad.no
Thu Apr 25 20:30:34 CEST 2002

J. Garvin:
> If I wrote a story that had it placed in the middle
> of Duckburg Swamp (instead of on top of Killmotar hill)
> because Scrooge built it there in 1918 to save money,
> do you really think that readers would just accept this?

Carl Barks himself actually did similiar things all the time.

I find this lack of continuity quite irritating.
It's particulary evident if you read both "Danish" and Italian stories.

Michael:
> In a newsflash I read that Toy Story has in an BBC survey
> been voted the best Disney movie ever.
>
> Do You agree? And wath abot the sequence?

You mean the sequel?
I think it was excellent, but I'm not sure which one I prefer.
I agree that these movies are some of Disney's best.
I think my favourite is The Emperor's New Groove.

Oyvind