Barks interviews

Donald Ault ault at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
Sat Apr 27 17:14:26 CEST 2002

Thanks to all of you who have provided vital information that has allowed me
to contact Klaus Strzyz, who has granted permission for inclusion of his
interview in the chronological collection I'm compiling for the University
Press of Mississippi.

So I no longer need contact information for Klaus, but I'm still looking for
any interview material that might be appropriate for inclusion (especially
European interviews that exist in English language versions).

Since the book will contain as much previously unpublished or previously
untranslated material as possible (thanks to the extraordinary cooperation
of people like Mike Barrier, Malcolm Willits, Bruce Hamilton, Ed Summer,
Gottfried Helnwein, Thomas Andrae, Geoffrey Blum, Klaus Strzyz, Frank
Stajano, Harry Fluks, Klaus Harms, Erik Rastetter, and on and on and
on....), the amount of previously published interview material will be
somewhat limited, but I would like to have access to as much of it as
possible so I can make maximally informed editorial decisions about
inclusion.

Thanks again to all of you who have already helped and to those of you who
still may have information that will be of use to me before my manuscript
deadline (early- to mid-May of THIS YEAR).

Please respond to me personally, rather than through the Disney list.
Contacting me this way will greatly simplify things for me.

You can use any of these email addresses:

ault at ufl.edu
ault at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
donaldault at pop.net

Thanks.