Calisota Online is updated. new sections a new family tree

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 10:45:29 CEST 2002

Hi!

My website Calisota Online is updated:
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/index.html
I added two brand-new sections :
-"Calisotan Scientists", a section in which are shown all the scientists, mad
or not, bad or friendly, who appeared in Disney comics and cartoons;
-"Planète 2000", in which are shown beautiful drawings plus 3 lithographs of
Disney characters that Giorgio Cavazzano made for a special series of the
French magazine "Mickey Parade".
I also updated Mark Worden's and Ed van Schuijlenburg's Duck Family Trees, my
Duck, Mouse, Cow, Goofey, and Pete family Trees, and also the Finnish Duck
Family Tree.
I added a new family Tree : Jon Gisle's Duck Family Tree. It is a very
interresting one.
I have discovered many things about my several family trees and we have to
discuss about this here :-)

ciao!
Gilles MAURICE