Disney Adventures vol 12, no 7 (September 2002)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Tue Aug 20 05:56:29 CEST 2002

Matt Feazel's content page doodles are given story code JZ677

1) The Hair Pair, JZ676, 1 page.
Story and art by Charly La Greca.
I thought I remembered seeing earlier Hair Pair stories
marked copyright Charly La Greca (meaning the Hair Pair
was not a Disney property).  But I see no such marking
on this story, mayby my memory is wrong, or Disney has
bought the Hair Pair from Charly La Greca...
Characters include Squatty da Hamster and Bernerd da Guinea
Pig.

2) Jet Pack Pets: "The Big Cheese!", JZ673, 5 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Art by Scott Koblish.
Jet Pack Pets is not a Disney property, it is copyright
Michael Stewart & Garry Black.

3) Diseny's Tall Tales, JZ675, 1 page.
Writing and art by Glenn McCoy.
Characters include Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy.

4) Spy Kids 2: "Rodeo Ruckus!", JZ674, 5 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Art by Christine Norrie.
Spy Kids is not a Disney property, it is copyright
Miramax Film Corp.

5) Power Rangers Wild Force: "Double Trouble!", JZ678, 3
1/3 pages.
Story by John Green. Pencils by Steven Butler. Inks by Jim
Amash.
I though Power Rangers Wild Force was not a Disney
property, but was owned by Saban, a seperate company that
Disney acquired recently.  But this story does not carry
a Saban copyright.  I see two ways of interpeting that
fact:
1. The Saban copyright was left off by mistake.
2. Disney is dismantling Saban as a seperate company, and
is absorbing Saban's properties into the Disney name.
I have no way to know if 1 or 2 is correct at this time.  But
if #2 is true, I guess that means old Power Ranger comic
book stories will have to be indexed and added to INDUCKS...
Characters include Max Cooper (Blue Ranger), Danny Delgado
(Black Ranger), Lt. Taylor Earhardt (Yellow Ranger), Cole
Evans (Red Ranger), Alyssa Enrile (White Ranger) and Master
Org.

6) The Last Laugh: "Watch out! Extremely Extreme Sports!",
JZ679, 1 page.
Written by John Green. Art by Charly La Greca.

Shad Z.                      ^Q^
(ShadZ at rocketmail.com,ShadZ at email.com,Jackalope7 at go.com)
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/
HONK TO SEE PUPPIES