Magica de Spell

Francois Willot francois.willot at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 27 00:11:41 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>
To: <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 12:27 PM
Subject: RE: Magica de Spell

I like your drawings a lot, Gilles ! (I just printed one).

About breasts, I recall the Brazilian authors did some Carioca stories where
they drew them realistically. Harry may not know, as very few Brazilian
comics were printed in Netherlands. And even a few Daisy duck stories.

And of course, Barks himself did an attempt on his third 10-pager story,
which was censored (it can be seen very well on the panel with the kiss).

  François

  http://inducks.org/