The Junior Chickadees

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Fri Aug 30 13:32:19 CEST 2002

Olaf Solstrand <olaf at andebyonline.com> skrev:

> I just recieved a phone call from Donald Duck & Co
> with a question they needed an answer to. The
> question is - what is the Norwegian name for the
> leader of the Junior Chickadees?

I don't think Barks or Rosa have ever given her (she's
shown in the 1955 story "The Chickadee Challenge") a
name. But in "The Chickadee Challenge" it's said that
she was a female soldier (="lotte" in Norwegian)
during the war (=WW2 or Korean war). So if she needs a
name they have to invent one.

Sigvald :-)