calling HEIDI / non-Disney-[word removed]

Lunnan & Hjort brit.lunnan at chello.no
Wed Dec 4 09:39:09 CET 2002

Two points, both with somewhat low dcml-correlation:

1. Calling HEIDI: you wrote a nice email to me after my
three-point Don Rosa related message yesterday. I tried to
reply, but my emailing attempts bounced back with error
messages, and I'm led to think there's something wrong with
your email account, or address. Could you write me once
more, spelling out your email address?
[Sorry about having to place this here. Others: please disregard;
delete the last fifteen seconds of your reading life, and replace
with e.g. something Dostoyevskogo.]

2. Sigvald G, in his remarks to my question about the DR Calendar:
<<c) There may be to many people prefering simple short gag
comics, and thus prefering calendars showing *non-Disney-[word removed by NLH]*
(like Calvin & Hobbes, Ernie, Pondus, Betle Bailey, etc.)
in stead of real quality like Donald Duck comics.
PS! Please notice that my personal views about what I above
discribes as "*non-Disney-[word removed by NLH]*" is not meant as an offence
against anybody or anything. It's only included to to make
my statement clear and concrete. >>

In that case, please choose a less derogatory, disparaging,
discrediting, depreciatory vulgar word.

Nils Lid Hjort