Newsprint comics

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Sat Dec 7 19:21:31 CET 2002

In a message dated 12/7/2002 1:18:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nicodemuslegend at cp.fuller.edu writes:

> Time will tell, of course.  My point wasn't that such comics are never
> produced anymore, but that they don't seem to be successful any more.
> If that trend reverses, so much the better for comics fans.

while the books dont do anything for me, i saw a large display at a
BooksAMillion; hopefully at the pricepoint, it will do well --- $5 for 200 is
cheap enough for impulse item, and expensive enough for stores to use space
to stock....
  if it does well, maybe Gladstone will do something similar....
steven rowe