Hoozoo Banner

Donald D. Markstein ddmarkstein at cox.net
Tue Dec 10 15:41:21 CET 2002

> Your welcome.  I just wish I had more free time.  I can't wait to
> add things like Panchito's full name (Panchito Romero Miguel Junitero
> Francisco Quinterro Gonzales a.k.a. Panchito Pistoles, son of Maria &
> Miguel Gonzales, grandson of Sofia & Jose Morales and Raquel & Roberto
> Gonzales).
> Maybe Guilles or Sigvald are interested in that bit of knowledge?

Interesting. What's your source on that? Sooner or later, I'm probably going
to do a Toonopedia article on Panchito, and that would be a nice factoid to
throw in -- but I'm trying to stay away from fan speculation on the
characters' off-screen lives, so it would have to be something with
"official" sanction before I could use it.

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary.
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm