Don Rosa Calendar

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Tue Dec 10 18:53:41 CET 2002

mas wrote:
> I, too, live in the U.S. and would like to buy one of these calendars as
> a Christmas gift for one of my young duck-fanatic relatives.  I've been
> asking around at bookstores and comic shops, but they all say that they
> are unable to order one.
>
> Is there any way to buy one online someplace?  Or if anyone on the list
> would be willing to buy one (any language is OK) then, like Dean, I'll
> gladly pay costs, shipping, etc. in advance.

A few weeks ago, along with the Danish weekly was an order note for the
calendar, offering it for 99.- Danish Kroner (app. US$ 13.50) plus shipping.

Instead of sending in the order coupon directly to Egmont Serieforlaget,
it is possible to order via the following email address:
abonnement at tsf.egmont.com -- I did this myself.

I don't know whether they take foreign orders, but I guess it's worth a try.

Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen

"There is the theory of the Moebius.
  A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop."