The price of Don's artwork

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Thu Dec 26 08:51:48 CET 2002

WILLIAM:

> There also seems to be some confusion, at least in my mind, about Don Rosa
> objecting to people selling his artwork. Maybe all of you got your
> convention drawings for free, but I had to pay Don for the ones I own.

As Don has pointed out, because of the different attitude of people
attending European and American comics conventions, he gives drawings
for free in European conventions, while he charges for drawings in US
conventions, giving the money he collects to a charity.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"There's never a temporal paradox around when you need one."
-----