Rosa back in business

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Thu Dec 26 23:12:32 CET 2002

Søren Krarup Olesen wrote:

> Well, Don, my question is simple: Was that your plan? And if not, how
> come everyone knew about it? I mean, this was supposed to be between you
> and Egmont, right. But it leaked...quite conveniently, didn't it? :-)

You make pretty far fetched assumptions here. I hope you are kidding and
not really making these accusations. It took many months before  this
"leaked" to even this list. "Strike" would have come out sooner or
later, because people started to wonder why Don didn't seem to be making
anything duck-related. Don never wanted us or anyone else to do anything
by ourselves in order to "help" him. And whats most important  : none of
us outsiders (as in non-Don, non-Egmont people) in no way affected the
outcome. So there is no publicity stunt to talk about.

For further proof, I know, because I offered to do a publicity stunt for
Don in Finland. I have connections to a major newspaper and this would
not have been a problem to me. Don blatantly told be to back off,
because he didn´t want this thing with Egmont to became a publicly
known. If I had been in Don's shoes I would have have used "dirty
tricks", but he doesn't believe in those. His way seemed to work, so
lets just be glad for him.

--
- Kai Saarto
http://www.perunamaa.net/donrosa