Old times

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Feb 5 21:49:50 CET 2002

Don Rosa:

> Okay, Mr. Know-It-All, when did I pop in?

I'm having trouble interpreting "Mr. Know-It-All" in a positive way. Anyway,
my knowledge is mostly on a hard disc.

Looking for your first message in my archives was a bit harder than usual,
since we have been talking ABOUT you a lot before we could talk WITH you...

Per Starbäck announced you as a member on April 15, 1993 ("Newsflash! Don
Rosa is now a member of this mailing list!").
Your first message was sent on the 16th.

> http://www.hut.fi/~pkannine/roopejuo2.jpg
> This Chierchini's story [..]

> is... what's with Donald in those panels? His facial
> expression looks like
> he's already stoned on something. Just a drawing style?

That's Chierchini alright. Still in the business today, and (IMO) still as
bad as ever...

--Harry.