Site finally updated!!!

Jussi Mantere jmantere at niksula.hut.fi
Mon Feb 11 08:34:28 CET 2002

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Arttu Salminen wrote:

> I've finally (whoa it took a long time!) updated and moved my site
> Don Rosa - The New Duckmaster/Uusi Ankkamestari!

Looks nice, but I just _have_ to point out that "civil engineer" doesn't
translate to "siviili insinööri" :-)
A civil engineer (AFAIK) is a term for someone who's studied
"rakennustekniikka" at an institute of technology. A more proper
translation could therefore be "rakennusinsinööri" - or even "rakennusalan
diplomi-insinööri", if you want - if I remember correctly that Don's
education is from the academic level :)

--
. jussi mantere
. http://www.iki.fi/obs/