Granddaughter vs. niece

Rich Bellacera xephyr at onemain.com
Mon Feb 25 03:11:09 CET 2002

>From: "Madame Jennifer Inantaz" <madame82 at hotmail.com>

1) Even as a newbie, I with very few exceptions, I doubt folks will get
upset with old,
previously answered questions being asked again here... Heck, sharing
what we know
with others who appreciate it is what this list is all about!

2) About Scrooge's "granddaughter".... Heh-heh-heh.... I think there are
a few here
who wouldn't be shocked at all about Scrooge having a granddaughter at
all....
*cough* Dickie Duck *cough*  Excuse me... got something tickling my throat
there for a moment... but I'm pretty sure that was a editorial typo in
Mr. Rosa's
story, and it  appears Don verifies it as well.

Now, what if Scrooge actually had a "brother" as well as sisters???
Wouldn't
THAT be a hoot! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

-Rich Bellacera
xephyr at onemain.com