You're peein' [OT]

Alex Schaaf alex at schaaf.com
Sat Jan 5 16:10:19 CET 2002

Hi there!

I am new to this list, and would like to take part in the discussions.
I'm from Germany, 24, and a Duck and Disney fan since my early years.

I agree on Scrooge having dollars in the bin.
However, I remember stories telling us that there are additional foreign
currencies (of course, very valuable) from his international travels.

On counterfeits, I recall seeing Scrooge recognize counterfeits by it's
smell.
On the other hand, we've all seen money being brought to the bin by
truckloads or with power shovels, so he might not have the opportunity to
"nose check" or "beak check" every incoming money...

Are these thoughts too deep?
'Cause the power-shovel and truck thing gives me some thoughts....

Seeya,
Alex