Artists & writers

François Willot willot.francois at ec-lille.fr
Mon Jan 14 13:15:50 CET 2002

>From: Fluks, H.W. <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>
>> SELECT art, sum(pages) as total FROM story
>> WHERE art = writ and pagel <> "c" and pagel <> "i"
>> GROUP BY art ORDER BY total DESC
>> I found this: (I wonder if they're right)
>Not 100%: it excludes the stories where writer or art were a co-operation.
>This is also a flaw in François' list.

Yes, that also is what I said (I hope you all got my message, especially
Rob).

I can't find any simple query to show this, and I think it is not possible.
The creadits data is not in a 100% structured way in the Inducks tables. We
would need a table "art credits" with storycode^author and another "writing
credits" table (for instance) to find the correct figures.

While I'm here, I'll give you the contents of Picsou #360 (a special 30th
birthday issue):
* Interview with Françoise Langrognet (first Picsou editor)
* editorial on Carpi followed by "Gyro's Super Vacuum" (S 66042).
Apparently they couldn't find its origin and write "Date: help us!" (they
use Inducks though, and this reference was in the database).
* edito on Bottaro followed by "Il Corsaro Paperinero e i borsari dei
Caraibi " I AT 160-A
* edito on Cavazzano followed by "The Perfect Grape" S 69095
* lots of old Picsou covers
* "Zio Paperone e la grande bicchierata " S 71086
* Taliaferro strips

  Francois

http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/index.uk.php
<<
this website has saved my bacon at the store numerous times [...]. Find
specific Disney comic stories, from any country, in this database...search
by keyword, character, creator, date, and more! A great resource.

Ralph Holt,
RALPH'S COMIC CORNER
VENTURA, CA
USA