D.R.O.S. is online

jean luc b jlbovet at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:38:10 CET 2002

Hello ,

I created a new website: D.R.O.S. = Don Rosa Online Stories

The URL is:

http://www.donrosa.fr.fm

were there is 25 english Disney comics stories by Don.

In order to improve my site, I am looking for the following Don Rosa
stories: Nobody's business, Incident at McDuck Tower, The Island at the edge
of the time.
The scans were on some website that have disappear, so if somebody has a
backup of one of these scanned stories, can you please send it/contact me at
jlbovet at hotmail.com .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any ideas, suggestions or other Don
Rosa scanned stories.

Thanks,

"Jeannot Lapin" - jlbovet at hotmail.com