DCML digest, Vol 1 #803 - 12 msgs

jgarvin jgarvin at bendcable.com
Wed Jan 16 17:15:45 CET 2002

Don wrote:
Barks actually never made references to *any* foreign (non-America) currency in the
Bin...

I reply:
Ahh, but what about the Balonian ("that country doesn't exist anymore") nickle from
Uncle Scrooge #5?

And maybe someone can help me out with another reference:  which story was it that
had Donald running back and forth between Scrooge's bin and a coin dealer to make
money selling rare coins?  I remember Scrooge digging deep into the bin to get a jar
full of those coins, which I remember being foreign, but I could be wrong.