Disney comic stories for the young/adult readers only?

Paulo Barrez maurepas0002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 18:58:37 CET 2002

I totally agree with Simo's latest mail.
I don't think that Italian comics really are more
violent than Dutch stories or even Barks'. The real
violence is when you give bad stories for children to
read, such as 95% of Jaime Diaz, or many 90s comicup
stories, Bargada etc.

By the way, I have received a mail from a list member
with a few links you may want to look at:

http://www.acadlib.lv/~aivars/pic/comics/
(Includes scans of Carl Barks paintings, Talespin and
Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers stories)

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/dcfdisneycomicfans
(New Don Rosa story to be posted on monday, needs
registration)

  P.B.