DCML digest, Vol 1 #818 - 6 msgs

Eero-Pekka Halinen e_halinen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:49:17 CET 2002

Don Rosa wrote:

>Again, for the American public to buy such a book, even if it existed, they
>would all have to move to Finland. Is there that much surplus apartment
>space there?

Actually there might be. AN average of 15.3 live on a square kilometre,
while in U.S.A there are 30.2 people on the same area. Finlands whole area
is about 338 000 km2, so I think that at least 338 000 Duckfans (if there
even are that many in U.S.A) could move here. We could always have one more
person on a square kilometre. Though, Finland is mostly wilderness, so the
figure should (realistically speaking) be a lot smaller. But, if they REALLY
are Duckfans, they could always live on the top of a fjeld or build a little
shack on some large moss-covered rock in the woods.

Eero-Pekka