Singapore-Bob Hughes

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Thu Jan 31 16:23:40 CET 2002

I did not leave the brackets,-so the address may be faulty.  I have not had my
3rd attempt to mail to him returned, - so the address may also be correct.  We
shall hope that he replies to at least one of us.  I also hope the three comics
are not just Indian issues, - but Singaporian issues published FOR Singapore,
by Egmont Imagination India.

Again, I will make a request (plea) to our membership: that anyone who knows
anyone in Singapore, or has an extra copy of a Singapore issue contact me.  I
am willing to trade old Dutch, US (Gladstone series 1)and/or other comics, plus
draw a new original Disney drawing in trade for it (so as to provide Arthur de
Wolf's "Disney Comics Around The World" Library and Website with a Singapore
issue).

Thanks,  Rob Klein