Landmarks in Duckburg - Give YOUR vote!!!

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:37:10 CEST 2002

THOMAS:

>>Just go to the same adress. You won't be given a
>>second
> > vote.
>
>Well, you probably will if such time time has passed.

I don't quite get this. IS it possible to give more than one vote?
I hope it's not. And in case if, I hope you can detect somehow if somebody
did it.
Also, it wasn't a good idea to give people the opportunity to see the
current results before they vote, because now it's easy to manipulate things
a bit.

Frank