DCML digest, Vol 1 #1004 - 7 msgs

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 22:15:52 CEST 2002

In a message dated 7/9/2002 5:10:35 AM Central Standard Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> Hi.
> I don't know if this topic was dealed with before, but I just found a
> hidden "Barks" in Don Rosa's "The Crocodile Collector" among with the
> hieroglyphs in El Faijum (page 7 panel 5 of that story).

If I remember right, there are two hidden Barks in that story.
One obvious one is the Caricature of Barks in the throne room,
the other was the words "Barks was here" barely distinguishable on distant
ruins.
I know the "Barks" is readable but I think the "was here" has been
obliterated.