"Hidden Barks"

Johan Nordkvist johan at nordkvist.zzn.com
Thu Jul 11 13:02:17 CEST 2002

>Does anybody (maybe Don himself) know about other "hidden Barks" in >Don's stories?

Hi

I am working on a Don Rosa database right now
and it will contian info about Barks references
in Rosa stories as well as other stuff like
Hidden Mickeys and lots of other info.
(As I'm also working with other stuff it
 will take some time before this database
 is complete...)

My Barks ref. section will be built in this form
"Page in Rosa" - "Panel on page"
"Page in Barks" - "Panel in page"
"Info abot reference"

Thus it will only contain numbers and some text,
which you may consider rather boring?

It brings me to what I wanted to tell you,
I have found all this great info on the Internet!

Take a look at "Calisota Online"
a great page by Gilles Maurice from France
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/index.html

Directly to Rosa-Barks-references
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/deja/index.html

Johan Nordkvist