New section: Don Rosa - Special art gallery

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 15 11:15:10 CEST 2002

Hi everyone!

>> First Happy July 14th to all French friends here!

Thanks :)

>>> To day I have added a new section to my "The D.U.C.K.man" pages. It's
>>called "Don Rosa - Special art gallery".

I'll go see that! :)

>>By the way, I saw on TV that president Chirac was nearly assassinated during
>>a parade today. Was this because of the way he acted in the election campaign?
>>Anyway I hope all is well in France now!

Whoa whoa whoa! What was that? There was an attempt, indeed, which was thwarted by people watching
the parade. But President Chirac never misbehaved in any way during the campaign: *he* was the one
who was attacked. If  anyone is interested in this, send me a private e-mail as this is not DCML
matter, and I will tell you-- and I'm e-mailing you, Sigvald.

All the best,

Olivier