NAFS(k)urien - what year?

Mattias Hallin cmhallin at algonet.se
Thu Jul 18 13:31:17 CEST 2002

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Thomas Pryds Lauritsen wrote:

> It is published once a year and issue #30 says January 1999 and #32 says
> October 2001. It is therefore very likely that is was published in 2000
> -- *however* Stefan Persson has indexed it in Inducks with a publication
> date of February 2001 (maybe it was late?)

On page 2 of NAFS(k)uriren 31 it says clearly that it was printed in
January 2001. Furthermore, as an ex-editor of NAFS(k)uriren, I know only
too well that it never had anything even close to a regular schedule. A
new issue would be published when a) there was enough material available,
and b) the editors could find the time to do something about it.

Furthermore I assume that the question regarding the size of the Don Rosa
cover of NK 31 was to find out the size of the original. Being only
marginally involved in the editorial work for that issue, I don't remember
for sure anymore, nor do know for certain whether we actually had the
original drawing or just a very good colour copy. I'm fairly sure, though,
that whatever we used as original, it was about two and a half times the
size of the actual cover, maybe something like 26x40 cm or thereabouts.

All the best,

/Mattias

*** Mattias Hallin ** Brussels ** Belgium ** <cmhallin at algonet.se> ***
*             "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!            *
*************      A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"    *************