OT: translation help?

TKlein28@aol.com TKlein28 at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 01:07:22 CEST 2002

Hello all,

Todd Klein here. I'm delurking for the first time in a few years, though I've
been reading the list since I was invited onto it through Don Rosa when I was
lettering his "Life of Scrooge" series for Gladstone.

I am currently lettering several series written by Alan Moore, and for one of
them (Promethea) we need some short sentences and phrases translated into as
many languages as possible. I am hoping that the international group on this
list might be willing to help me. The phrases (36 of them) will be needed in
a number of languages, though not all will be used in each language, just
what I have room for. If you'd be willing to help with this, please email me
privately (tklein28 at aol.com) and I will give you the list, and more details.

Thanks very much, and sorry to be off topic.

Todd