Rosa books/albums

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Wed Jul 31 09:46:36 CEST 2002

Mattias:
>It might even be that donaldists are *more* likely to dislike Don's
>stories because they will actually catch all the Barks references, where
>an average reader would just see a Donald Duck story.

You might very well be right about this - in your conclusions that is,
naturally I don't know what the reasons are.

Reading Disney comics discussions on some un-comics-related
forums, I have noticed that usually the less fanatic comics fans
very much like Don's comics (funny drawing style etc.) and even
dislike Barks' stories or at least don't value them much when
compared with Don's stories.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/