Donald Duck Fun Library

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Jun 3 17:14:03 CEST 2002

Vic:

> I just picked up a couple of issues of DONALD DUCK FUN
> LIBRARY, a digest sized comic book reprinting
> Italian(?) duck and mouse strips from the seventies. I
> was pleased to get a chance to read some European
> strips in English (a rare opportunity). Does anybody
> know how many issues this ran for?

All we know is that issues upto #23 exist. See:
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/magazine.php/0/uk/DDFL

You're welcome to give us the contents of your issues for our Inducks
database!

> One of them features a very good weird Uncle Scrooge
> strip called "MacWatchit's Will" with the number
> I-1055-A. Does anyone have any information about this
> story? Also an unusual Mickey Mouse story called "The
> Ice Cream Parlour" is odd and interesting. Reference
> number is S-74025.

You can get information about these stories by typing their story codes
(without '-' characters) in:
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/search.php
(This leads you for instance to:
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+TL+1055-A//_)