Up to date

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:45:53 CEST 2002

It seems to me some or many list members have problems keeping up-to-date
within the discussion/exchange of mails, because they only refer to the
daily digest(s). Cord said that he switched from digest to single mail mode,
although I don't exactly know how to do this. I personally make use of the
DCML-archive, which is also always up-to-date
(you just don't have to forget to reload it once in a while, of course):
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2002-June.txt

And now for my own problem: I still couldn't find out how to answer directly
to a certain message, i.e. including some lines from it. With a normal mail
it's no problem, but I'm totally helpless how to do it within the digest. I
already asked Per Starback, but unfortunately he couldn't help me. Maybe the
"hotmail"-people in the list can?

Frank