Up to date

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Fri Jun 7 19:50:05 CEST 2002

Frank Bubacz wrote:
> And now for my own problem: I still couldn't find out how to answer
> directly to a certain message, i.e. including some lines from it. With a
> normal mail it's no problem, but I'm totally helpless how to do it
> within the digest. I already asked Per Starback, but unfortunately he
> couldn't help me. Maybe the "hotmail"-people in the list can?

I guess people use the normal reply of their mail client. At least that
the way I do it. But to do that without too much trouble, I guess it
would be best to receive the list messages seperately, and not the
digested version. You can take a look at the archives; if this mail
appears as a direct answer to your message, that's how it works :-)

You can switch to the non-digested version from here: