DCML digest, Vol 1 #961 - 4 msgs

Wdposter@aol.com Wdposter at aol.com
Mon Jun 10 21:43:40 CEST 2002

Afternoon all.  I don't post much.,..   but to delurk for a minute.... anyone
see these comic book pencils going through ebay in the last couple of weeks?
I bought one set of ten penciled pages, a ten pager, mickey and goofy are
wilber and orville wright and invent the air plane... or sorta..... does
anyone know where these were publised and in what country?  The dialoge is in
english, art is pencil and gets better as it gets into the comic.

Hi Don!
I look at Donald floating down the river, relaxing......

Best regards all!  Your Michigander and stateside friend.... Martin