Romano Scarpa's Paperetta

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Mon Jun 17 05:02:35 CEST 2002

Hello!

I'm much better this week....as I told some friends, maybe on the future
I'll write something about Igayara's, as I'm doing with Renato Canini. If he
doesn't did hinself, maybe it's my obligation to do something about it.

I received this week the wonderful book "Romano Scarpa-Sognando la
Calidornia", and I think it's really amazing! It has the same structure I'm
planning to do into my monography, and it will be a great source of
inspiration, not only to write about Disney comics, but to write Disney
comics itself! :-)

Great work, Luca, Alberto, Leonardo e Andrea!

Scarpa is in fact un "grande maestro"! I just fell bad 'cause Abril doen't
published much of his work around here....!

But my question is related to Brazil...anyone know if Scarpa has some
opinion about what we, brazilians, did with Paperetta, when they've put her
as the principal character of the Duckynagers, os Disney Teen, as I prefer
to say?

He liked this stories, he saw it? He never saw it? He doesn't  have an
opinion about it? Or he has?

I'm really curioius about, since I really like Paperetta, as a Scarpa's
creation and also as Pata Lee, here in Brazil! :-)

Thanks,
Fernando!