LVD's debut in print

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:55:27 CEST 2002

>From: H.W.Fluks at kpn.com

>We list the COVER date, which is (for most USA comics) a few months LATER
>than the publishing date.
>Look for instance at all the Christmas issues, dated "February".

Thanks for the info. So if I've understood correctly, Ludwig von Drake
really had his print debut in the Dell Giant, which was even before the TV
debut.

DD-Sonderheft (TGDD): You are right. I seem to remember that the "Barks
phase" began (or better: re-began) in the early eighties with issue 73 ("DD
finds Pirate Gold"). Before, there was lots of Strobl and also Italian
stuff. Just for the record, again.

Totally off-topic (RealPlayer needed):
http://www.deaa.org/anti-spam.mp3

Frank