Fuddy-duddy

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 18:02:35 CEST 2002

Hello again

As I said before, I think the internet is a great
resource for comic fans around the world and I love
reading old strips that other collectors are kind
enough to post out there in the radio-waves.

However: call me an old fuddy-duddy if you will, but
the idea of carting around some kind of miniature
television device in order to read comics fills me
with dread and terror. Mobile phones are irritating
enough without people carting flickering bleeping tv
sets all over the place.

Best wishes

Grandpa Vic

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus