Teleportation

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Tue Jun 18 18:49:03 CEST 2002

Halsten:
> The article had a brilliant illustration: A panel from Barks'
> 10-pager "Stranger than fiction" from WDC 249.

Was this Adresseavisen? Damn, I _must_ start buying local newspapers! (Yeah,
I'm in Trondheim too)

Anyway, what I have to add to this discussion is this little funny fact: In
_my_ story D/D 2001-013 (actually my _first_ story, wee!) the nucleonic linear
emisser returns! I had a little sequence where I needed Gyro to create some
kind of teleport - and I simply didn't see any reason to invent something brand
new when Barks already had done it. I won't reveal what the NLE is used to, or
how it turns out (read the story to find out, it will probably be out in
Scandinavia this Autumn or Winter), or how good Nùñez have drawn it. Still, it
IS Barks' original N.L.E., and I figured this would be a good time to tell ya.

Have a nice day,
Olaf Solstrand
www.andebyonline.com