A note for Sigvald

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Mon Jun 24 13:47:26 CEST 2002

> No thanks for copying the scans and not
> mentioning the sources (the original booklet
> and the person who made the scans).

1) The original English-language version of the
blueprints are NOT published so there is no booklet to
mention AFAIK.

2) My experience is that people normally don't wish to
have their name mentioned when they provide me with
scans.

> If you would have looked at the sources of
> the scans, you would have known to whom to
> direct your critics.

I did. But I don't know this Carey Furlong who is
mentioned as the person who did those scans so I don't
have his/her mailadress either. So the second best I
could do was to adress my tips (I am sorry if you took
it as negative critics) to the one who host the scans.

> Of course, you could also have asked the original
> scanner for new scans.

Sure, If I had known that person I would.

> Besides, you didn't *have to* work for hours:
> no-one asked you to copy these scans on your
> website.

No, but they definitely belongs there, so I had to do
it. And I am pretty sure that many people are now very
happy about what I did to those scans.

Sigvald :-)