"The Sharpie of The Culebra Cut" in Scandinavian weeklies 39-41-2002

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:07:26 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr." <sigvald4 at yahoo.no>
To: "DCML" <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: "The Sharpie of The Culebra Cut" in Scandinavian weeklies
39-41-2002

> > From a Swedish source I have now been told that
> > "The Sharpie of the Culebra Cut" will be published
> > in the scandinavien weeklies #39-41 2002.
>
> Until then it can be read here:
> http://duckman.pettho.com/gallery/ccut.html

I just read at that page:

"By April/May 2002 Don Rosa had finished the extra splash-panels for the
serial version. He says: "I sent extra art in to Egmont which combined the
panels at the top of page 10 (where the Bucyrus steam shovel blunders onto a
train car and goes on a wild ride) into a large splash panel with insets to
open part 2. "

Is that considered a part of F PM 01201, or did Egmont assign a different
code to the extra art?

Stefan