Duckburg's 12 landmarks

Halsten Aastebol Halsten.Aastebol at elkraft.ntnu.no
Thu Jun 27 09:41:34 CEST 2002

At 09:45 26.06.02 -0400, Don Rosa wrote:

>Old Demontooth was the mountain in a Barks 10-pager from my youth. I've
>shown it in the background in a few stories. Has it appeared in other
>stories? I would doubt it, but I hope so!

There were similar looking mountains in other Barks stories, even if they
may not have been referred to as "Old Demontooth". I'm thinking about "The
Golden Christmas Tree" and the $crooge story where he has to move the bin
around to different sites because of various projects in Duckburg.

By the way: Wasn't the JWs headquarters or something used in the 10-pager
in WDC 227 (A Tracking Frenzy)?

Regards
Halsten