Duck County Courthouse

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sat Jun 29 17:43:32 CEST 2002

Hi friends! - Oooops! I noticed that in my description of Barks' Duckburg's
City Centre, I have misspelt Courthouse (Couthouse).  Both Donald and Scrooge
have had many "misadventures" with the interpretation of the law in that
building.  So, it is important enough to list as a memorable Duckburg landmark
(at least, considered together with the City Hall and other important public
buildings).

OFF TOPIC WARNING!!!
Is "by WHOM" not still the official English usage (Rather than "by who")?
(as: hvem; wem)

Rob
Klein