The Hero of the Dike , and more [to Don Rosa]

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 23:21:59 CET 2002

Hi!
What do you think about Barks' "The Hero of the Dike" story?
Would you ever write a sequel to this story, or do you consider this has
never appeared?

Why in your story coded D 91071 (I think I remember the title is something
like "the Island at the edge of time"), why doesn't scrooge live in the Bin?

Why didn't you use in the Lo$ the panels in Barks' WUS 49 (I think it is "the
lunar gold rush) in which we can see scrooge at the klondike and scrooge in
the transvaal with a argus McSwine lookalike character?

Will Panchito and Jose appear in some of your stories? What about the Aracuan
???

Thank u for answering
Gilles