Fw: Request to mailing list DCML rejected

Per Starback starback at ling.uu.se
Wed May 15 22:25:43 CEST 2002

"Stefan Persson" <reimersholme at hotmail.com> writes:

> Can someone please tell me what's going on? I have quoted the message I
> tried to send below this error thing. Am I the only one having this strange
> problem?

Yes, the error message you got told you what the problem was:

> > Try reposting your message by explicitly including the list address in
> > the To: or Cc: fields."

The list address is dcml at stp.ling.uu.se, by the way, and the message
wasn't sent to that address.  The message you got also said where to
ask if this wasn't clear:

> > Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
> > at:
> >     dcml-admin at stp.ling.uu.se

but since you brought it up to the whole list I guess I'd better reply
here too, even though neither this, nor the message you didn't get
through has anything to do with Disney comics.