Don Mc Laughlin

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat May 18 22:20:57 CEST 2002

Hello there!!! :-)

Someone has some info about Mr. Don Mc Laughlin?

If I'm correct, he was the Disney man in Burbank that control al the Disney
publishers around the world during the 70, 80's...He's the responsible to
mantain the Disney look into the comics, and he also give the liberty that
each Disney publisher had at that time...but it's also HIS decision to put
off Renato Canini from the brazilian Disney production...so, he's an key
person into my study into Disney comics to my monography!

I'd like to know more about! I'm not sure, but in a conversation with Mr.
José Guarnieri, a argentine Disney drawer,  'cames to me the impression that
some other Mc Laughin was still on this position, on Disney's company.

I like also to thanks Francois and Paolo for the kind answer on my Carlo
Chendy subject last month!

Fernando!