In need of help from our Greek friends at DCML

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Wed May 22 14:03:54 CEST 2002

As I told you a few days ago, I have no reconstructed
the "Don Rosa Duck Family Tree Section". And when
doing so I have included a "All appearances:" post
below the miniature scans.

However, due to my lack of ability to read and
transcript the Greek alphabet I haven't been able to
include such a post for the Greek version. I now hope
that any of my greek friends here can help me with
this.

I will also be happy to get other interesting info
about the greek version, the greek names or about
other publications than then one in Komix #100 in
oktober 1996.

You can see my page about the Greek version here:
http://duckman.pettho.com/tree/greek.html

Best regards from
Sigvald :-)