Little helper and his head

Theresa Wiegert f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
Sat May 25 02:25:10 CEST 2002

Arthur:
> Except, perhaps, in some old stories drawn by Jack Bradbury, where
> Helper's head really looks like a vacuum tube: it was more cylindrical
> than esferical and had a point on the top, like those tubes used in old
> radio receivers (very common at the time of those stories).

Exactly my point! But only Bradbury stories? In my memory, Little Helpers
head has been pointy a loong time. And when I look at pictures of tubes, I
always see little helpers head.... Here for
instance: http://w1.871.telia.com/~u87127077/triod/index.htm#4in1
There are lots of strange ones of course, but lots of potential
helperheads as well.

--
/Theresa, who thinks it really is a vacuum tube he has...