Cover of Vacation Parade 2

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 15:48:53 CEST 2002

Hi,all!

I've come across the cover of VP2 recently, which can be seen here:
http://eega.net/covers/pag_us/pp.html
I am sure that I saw this drawing a long time ago, when I was a kid. So I'm
also sure that it must have been published in Germany sometime.
Unfortunately, INDUCKS doesn't work temporarily, but, anyway, I can't
remember to have read about a German publication there. The drawing appeared
in Germany most probably as an illustration (not a cover), probably in Micky
Maus sometime in the seventies. I'm searching desperately for the item in
which it was included (chilhood treasures - you have it!). Is there any
German Micky Maus fanatic with a photographic memory who can help me?

Frank