Donald Duck Fun Library

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 27 11:29:09 CEST 2002

Hello folks.

I just picked up a couple of issues of DONALD DUCK FUN
LIBRARY, a digest sized comic book reprinting
Italian(?) duck and mouse strips from the seventies. I
was pleased to get a chance to read some European
strips in English (a rare opportunity). Does anybody
know how many issues this ran for? I used to have them
a long time ago (they were sold off cheap in
Woolworths in my dim distant childhood) but bunged
them out in my foolish teenage years. Each copy also
featured a free sticker, incidentally.

One of them features a very good weird Uncle Scrooge
strip called "MacWatchit's Will" with the number
I-1055-A. Does anyone have any information about this
story? Also an unusual Mickey Mouse story called "The
Ice Cream Parlour" is odd and interesting. Reference
number is S-74025.

I'd like it if we had regular digest titles in the UK
nowadays. I'd buy them. But no-one else would, I
suspect.

Any information much appreciated. Thanks chaps.

VIC

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus