Cover of Vacation Parade 2

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 14:16:10 CEST 2002

Hello again (no, I'm not a Howie fan)
Thanks for your concern about my quest for the German publication of this
cover: http://eega.net/covers/pag_us/pp.html
I entered Claudio's hint "Micky Maus Starparade" into Google and came up
with nothing. His guess "early 70s", though, seems to be alright!
Entering Arne's suggestion "Micky Maus geht stets voraus", I came up with a
different cover: http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/W+WDC++58-00
It's a bit similar and also appears strangely familiar to me, but I'm still
looking for that other one (published in Germany as an illustration only)!