Moving of pages and dead links

sigvald@duckburg.dk sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Nov 2 16:16:37 CET 2002

"Jano Rohleder" <jano.rohleder at gmx.de> wrote:

> Well - I really don't want to seem unserious. In fact I'm very
> angry about the many server changes of DuckMania myself but I
> can't do anything about it as long as I'm using the free service
> provided by "splashpages". They never told me in advance when
> they stopped a server and everytime I had to ask for it before
> DuckMania could get online again.

Then they're unserious. I will suggest that you find a new and
SERIOUS web-space provider. I will personally recommend our
Danish friend Thomas Lauritsen who is into Disney-pages himself
and thus NEVER will harm anyone's Disney-pages.

> If you want to get sure you've got a link that will never be
> broken (and also a site containing the latest updates)
> - use my mirror site
> http://donrosa.free.fr/english/
> for the international version

Thanks for this information!

> Sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused by
> the change of the DuckMania servers.

Well, that's history now!

Sigvald :-)